Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Now I'm under attack, and what for??"

(**This is a follow-up submission in response to a posting by Terry Hall on the "Friends of Chapel" blog at friendsofchapel.blogspot.com on Jan. 1, 2010.)

Now I'm under attack, and what for??
Kick Boxaah xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 11:37 PM
To: chapelguardian@gmail.com
Cc: xxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx, friendsofchapel@gmail.com

Dear Chapel Guardian,

As a follow-up to what I wrote earlier, I wanted to further say that I am upset that friendsofchapel have taken upon themselves to attack family members of those involved in this membership argument.

I stood alone as a Chapel member, and as a professional individual, when I held the board accountable for what I personally believed was an ill-advised process for historical preservation. What friendsofchapel is not telling anyone is that my mother, Basia Koenig, and stepfather, John Petrowski, were on the board at that time, when I *was not*. They are also not telling anyone that Don Miller was also on the board at the time, the same man who is involved with friendsofchapel and is listed in Nell Rose Smith's legal action.

Terry Hall's friendsofchapel post refers to me as Barbara and John's "son" while roping me into this alleged conspiracy of leadership headed by Ann Lorenzini, making it sound as if I have some kind of covert leadership position and a vested interest in Ann's alleged real estate scam. *I have never served on the board nor have I ever put my name in nomination for the board; no one has ever put my name in nomination.*

I am a professional working in the public spheres of journalism and higher education, and I resent that Terry Hall and friendsofchapel have taken this approach to achieve their goals. It is deceptive, hurtful and spiteful.

I allow only Chapel Guardian to publish this and my previous message today. Posting of these materials anywhere else is done without my permission as author.

Thank you,
Roman S. Koenig

No comments:

Post a Comment