Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Chapel Member Harassment"

from xxx@xxx.xxx
to Chapel Guardian chapelguardian@gmail.com
date Fri, June 11, 2010 at 4:49 PM
subject Chapel Member Harrassment

Chapelguardian,

I am outraged and scared by the behavior of "our" chapel members since the new board and ministers entered the picture. I am frankly afraid to give my name and name those who have given me problems because of the principle of retaliation that seems to run through the chapel now. One person in particular has harrassed me when I have chosen not to attend services and classes and has claimed that I and others have "entered their thoughts". This person has said that the chapel teachers have confirmed that fellow congregation members have maliciously "entered their thoughts" and that they would report us to the Sheriff's Dept. for assault.

What responsible knowledgeable chapel teachers in their right mind would confirm this kind of nonsense and only fan this person's inappropriate behavior towards us?? What is this beautiful universe of ours coming to?? What would reverend Larr have to say about this?? Would someone with some ounce of credibility speak up about this??

No comments:

Post a Comment