Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am upset (message to Chapel Guardian)

from xxxx
to Chapel Guardian
date Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 19:37 PM
subject I am upset

Dear chapel guardians...

I am just reporting in to be honest in what I feel since all the things went down with chapel. I am saddened to see the uncofortable nature of things. Some people from the friends of chapel frequent the E street cafe not far from the chapel and I have had to stop going there [a place a I love], because I am made to feel that I have to justify mysefl as to why I do not go to chapel any more. Not for benefit of me but because they some how take it personally that I do not go any more. I learned from chapel some time ago to believe in right thought and right action, and I stopped going to chapel completely after I found out that the friends of chapel took over and expelled 2 excellent and beautiful ministers. Revenge and expelling people is not right thought and right action. Chapel guardians. Please, do not stop taking our observations, because we need to keep track. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment